Ms. Pollard's Favorite Things....
1) Positive attitudes! Life is what you make it, so let's make it joyful!
I love to read, especially mysteries by authors such as: James Patterson, John Grisham, and Patricia Cornwell. I also love home improvement and landscaping magazines.
3) The Great Outdoors
I love to do things outside such as hike and swim. I like going on adventures!
4) The North Carolina Tarheels
5) Favorite Food: Green Olives - they are delicious!
6) Favorite Candy: Gummy Bears
7) Favorite Subjects to Teach: I love them all, but if forced to choose, math and science.
8) Favorite Color: Carolina Blue!
10) The Outer Banks
11) All Country Music: Kenny Chesney, The Band Perry, Toby Keith, Sugarland, etc.
And my two most favorite things of all...
Spending time with my two beautiful children, other family members, and friends!
Teaching! I am very fortunate to have a job that I love!
About Ms. Pollard
What it means to be a PIRANHA ...
Piranhas are fierce creatures that can and will take a bite out of anything! In fifth grade this year we are not just going to bite into knowledge, we are going to devour it! I am excited to lead our 2017 - 2018 Piranhas into deep waters where we will make amazing discoveries.